Monday, November 2, 2020

Creating a Book Cover for my latest book about our Booker Family - THE RESULTS

Many thanks to all of you who participated in my survey to choose the best cover for my upcoming book. Twice as many (34%) voted for "The Mystery of Margaret Booker" than the runner up, "A Woman Named Margaret." One-third of respondents liked layout #5 with the purple colors and the African figure painting on the back created by my talented mother, Mary Marshall. I really appreciate your thoughts. And the winner is:

The Mystery of Margaret Booker


"The Mystery of Margaret Booker" e-Book was released on Halloween 2020! 
Buy e-Book Here
 
Join the "Finding Our Bookers" Facebook page to stay tuned to the paperback release and latest happenings.



In case you're interested, here were the contestants for the Margaret Booker "Favorite Book Cover " runoff. Which one would YOU have chosen?












No comments:

Post a Comment